Skip to main content

Jobs/Volunteering Opp/Internships/Summer Opp

Jobs/ Volunteering Opp/ Internships/ Summer Opp

If you would like to work and you are not yet 18 years of age, you MUST have a work permit. Once a student is offered employment, a work permit request will need to be completed by the student, parent/guardian, and the student's employer.

Once the work permit request is signed and completed by all parties, please submit the completed application to Mrs. Christen Billecci at AP Office, who will process the applications.

Writing resumes is an important part of your job application. Check out the links on this page, to aid you in finding the right format and writing your draft. If you need help, come to the Career and College Center and I will be delighted to help you!


How to create high school resume image